It’s April 22nd, and that means that it’s EARTH DAY!
After reading this post, go outside and enjoy the fresh air. This Earth Day, think about the planet, really, because it’s just a circle hanging in the middle of the universe and we are so lucky to have it! Apparently, Fantage doesn’t think we need to acknowledge Earth Day, so there’s no event, as far as I can tell. Here are some ways to protect our Earth.
- hug a tree
- spend a day without electronics
- use both sides of the paper
- donate to WWF (a wildlife charity)visit their Canadian site by clicking the word WWF
- take shorter showers
- walk to school/work instead of driving.
- close taps while you’re brushing your teeth
- reuse, reduce, recycle, compost and donate instead of throwing away
- remember how lucky we are!
Lots of love,