Hey guys! I’m pretty sure you’ve all heard about the Fantage Liebster Blog Award someway or the other. Thank you so much to cloud82 for nominating me for this award.
Okay, so in case you don’t know how exactly this works (like me a couple days ago), here are the rules:
The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
• The nominated user must provide a link bank to the person who nominated them.
• Provide 11 facts about yourself.
• Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
• Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
• The nominated user must provide a link bank to the person who nominated them. ✔
- I’ve lived in 2 different states (in the United States) in my life.
- I go to a private school.
- I love drawing and swimming.
- I was obsessed with Webkinz in 2nd grade.
- Unfortunately, I have a problem with procrastinating. I eventually get all my work done though.
- I started playing Fantage in November 2011 (the same month Cool Cat Hair was released, but I don’t remember that).
- My first favorite color was blue. Then it changed to pink, then purple, then blue and green, and now turquoise.
- I love Skittles. Especially the sour ones.
- Right now, the song “All of Me” is stuck in my head. I like pop songs the best.
- I love Pinterest and DIY projects.
- I like Sprite and Coke mixed together better than either one alone or any other soda.
• Provide 11 facts about yourself. ✔
Here are the questions asked by cloud82 and my answers to them. Phew, this was so much easier than making up my own facts.
- Fantage or WordPress? WordPress allows for more creativity. Fantage is more interactive. Hmm, this is hard. I’ll go with WordPress.
- Converse or Vans? Converse. I really like the white ones but too many girls have it at school.
- Favorite word, and why? I don’t really have a favorite word.
- Would you accept these free tickets to Japan? Of course! I love traveling, and I’ve never been to Japan before. 🙂
- When will you stop blogging? This summer or next summer.
- Thoughts on Tumblr? I don’t really use it, but it seems pretty mainstream.
- Do you use Picmonkey? why or why not? When editing, I use PicMonkey, Preview, and PowerPoint. None of them are good enough to stand alone. If they are, too many people already use it. Wow, so many p’s.
- If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it? I’d donate an unlimited amount to charity, go on vacations every weekend, buy a new outfit everyday, and give unlimited amounts to some people.
- What are your thoughts on Vintage Gold? I don’t really like it, but I guess it solves the problem of scamming on Trade n’ Sell. I mean, if Fantage targets young kids, then they can’t risk being sued by an angry parent, right?
- You’re home alone and you hear a strange noise. What do you do? It depends on the sound. Maybe go see what it is, or call my parents or the police.
- What do you wish for? I can’t tell, or else my wishes won’t come true.
• Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you. ✔
Okay, now for the nominations! Sorry, I didn’t have time to check whether these people have been nominated yet or not. And I could only think of these many 😦
If your name was listed above, please answer these 11 questions:
- Can you juggle?
- Who’s your favorite celebrity?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s your favorite song?
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Which sports do you play, if any?
- When you smile, do you smile with your teeth showing?
- Are you better at singing or dancing?
114 more people and ask them 11 questions. ✔
That’s it! This took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete. I’m sure it was worth it 🙂